Monday 3 December 2012

Climbing to get to Grumpy

So my first post was full on! But I thought I'd share a bit of a lighter story....

So Ben likes to climb but not on play equipment only for a purpose. (Hello all part of the ASD)
Ben really likes to climb our next door neighbour's fence and throw toys over. I think he thinks he is sharing with the man who has become known in our house as Grumpy Man.
The grumpy man is forever bringing the toys back and giving me an earful about it. I didn't complain when I caught 18 of his feral cats he insists on feeding but not taking responsibility for but that's a story for another day....
So this was our solution.....

Our newly shade clothed fence

So Ben can't climb the fence anymore however I'm sure he'll find a way to get the Grumpy Man to play the game again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment